New York City, USA
Assist Account Managers with day to day project follow-ups while developing your personal skills in production, cost analyses, materials, client management and project management.
- Market and competition analysis
- Analysis of customer's portfolio and researching new prospects
- Project Management from start (Design) to finish (Completed Production)
- Mastering deadlines according to the production schedules
- Pricing analysis, costs models, margins studies
- Innovation and new technologies survey
You will obtain true interface with our R&D department and our production sites (5 manufacturing plants) and benefit from the support of a Sales Team and a Logistics Department based in Paris.
You will also assist in the development of a new B2C eCommerce platform for the DAPY DESIGN subdivision. This role will entail developing new products designs, managing online orders, shipping units to customers, helping manager the social medias accounts and developing the brand into different product categories.
Motivated to learn about the luxury industries and the added benefits our products can offer to improve the value of the brands and provide long term positive impacts on customers.
Motivated to learn how to sell products and establish a portfolio of clients.
Motivated to learn about production processes and market analyses.