You are in charge of the UK market and you are building short, medium and long term development plans. You will organize and ensure the proper implementation of the business development in the UK from the client's initial brief to the final sample approval with the support of the back office in Paris.
- Market and competition analysis
- Analysis of customer's portfolio and researching new prospects
- Project Management from start (Design) to finish (Completed Production)
- Mastering deadlines according to the production schedules
- Pricing analysis, costs models, margins studies
- Innovation and new technologies survey
You will be totally independent out in the field and deeply into the customer's strategy orientations. You recommend and advise the client on the market pros & cons.
You will obtain true interface with our R&D department and our production sites (5 manufacturing plants) and benefit from the support of a Sales Team and a Logistics Department based in Paris.
You will bring to your customers a real added value and advise them with a custom and tailor-made product solution in technical, sales and logistic terms.
Strong knowledge of the Luxury brands in the Wine & Spirits, Beauty and/or Food sectors is ESSENTIAL.
Strong sales background or highly motivated to learn how to sell. Looking for hungry individuals who will want to establish a strong market presence and lead a sales team in the local market.
Knowledge of materials and/or technical production preferred.